Change is an exhilarating, often uncomfortable thing, but with change comes growth. Growth is what I see in the future: Growth for the ministry and growth for my faith. Change and the resulting growth are part of the law of the Kingdom. God is doing a new thing!
- The organization has had a change of personnel. Debbie has left to follow God’s call on her life. Thanks, Debbie, for all your help, and all the best for the future.
- Laurie has volunteered to take over as the interim (hopefully permanent!) Secretary/Treasurer on our Board of Directors. Laurie and I have been friends for almost 35 years. She is a woman of big faith and a fierce prayer warrior wrapped in a cute little package. Welcome, Laurie! I look forward to a fruitful collaboration.
- With the change in personnel, also comes a change of name. Barnabas European Ministries will change its name to European Faith Missions. Our 501(c)3 tax exempt status with the IRS remains intact, so all donations are still tax-deductible.
- I have just acquired the apartment in Milan that God indicated to me back in the beginning of April. This means the end of living out of a suitcase—after 13 months, I was ready!—a very welcome change, indeed! But it also means the beginning of several other challenges:
- The apartment is empty and needs everything, including the kitchen sink (really!).
- When the apartment is furnished, I will open it up as a missionary guesthouse—the first ever in Milan.
- The apartment will also serve as a House of Prayer for Europe—the first anywhere specifically to pray for Europe.
- In pursuit of the apartment, I’ve had to cease my travels. But now I have a pretty busy travel schedule coming up.
- With such a busy travel schedule, I will need a caretaker for the apartment once it is opened for guests.
The Kingdom is always advancing! God is good!