castel sant’angelo–living quarters for the mistresses of the popes.
There has been a lot of interest in the last few years in the prophecy of St. Malachy, archbishop of Armagh, Ireland in the 12th century. Malachy prophesied about the last 112 popes. According to Malachy’s prophecy, Francis is could be the last pope.
Does this mean that the catholic church will disband? That’s an idea so unlikely that it isn’t even worth speculating about.
But Malachy isn’t the only one who prophesied about the popes. Read what Enoch wrote about the last 12 popes:
Then I saw that the man who wrote the Book at the Word of the Lord opened the Book of Destruction of that destruction which the last twelve shepherds wrought; and pointed out before the Lord of the Sheep that they destroyed more than those who preceded them, (Enoch 90:25, emphasis mine).
When I read this, I wondered who were the last twelve popes and what have they done? So I did some research, counting back from the twelfth to the present:
- pius ix (1846–78) – Real name, Giovanni Maria Mastai Ferretti – He is the pope who came up with the doctrine of the immaculate conception of mary. He also invented the handy doctrine of papal infallibility. He refused to set foot in Italy, preferring to stay holed-up in the vatican, claiming to be a prisoner there. If you’ve ever been to the vatican, then you know what a luxurious place it is. He was only a prisoner in his own mind.
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Crux de cruce, cross from cross. What I believe this means is that his actions (above) as pope took the power of the cross from the cross by exalting mary over Jesus.
- leo xiii (1878–1903) – Real name, Gioacchino Pecci – The pope who promoted the rosary. He was also the first pope to fully embrace mary as mediatrix—in other words, the first to pray to mary.
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Lumen in cœlo, light in the sky. I believe that this is because ufo sightings increased exponentially in the 20th century. Like I said in fatima, ufo’s are not aliens, they’re demonic. There are no extraterrestrial aliens.
- pius x (1903–14) – Real name, Giuseppe Sarto – The pope who established the doctrine of transubstantiation. As I said, the doctrine of transubstantiation is pagan (see fatima, link above).
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Ignis ardens, burning fire. I believe that this is the fire of hell, where he is leading the catholic people.
- benedict xv (1914–22) – Real name, Giacomo Della Chiesa – The pope who codified canon law in Latin—and forbade translation. This forbidding of translation was repealed in 1983—so much for papal infallibility!
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Religio depopulata, religion destroyed. I believe that this is about as clear as anything could possibly be.
- pius xi (1922–39) – Real name, Achille Ratti – His last name is rat in English. A rat in the vatican—and he’s but one of many. He’s the pope who signed the lateran treaty, which established vatican city as a sovereign state. Mussolini boasted that the lateran treaty would “bury” the worldly power of the pope, but it did the opposite, launching the church onto the international scene. All the popes since pius ix (#12 on this list) had stayed inside the vatican. The lateran treaty freed the pope from his self-imposed prison in the vatican.
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Fides intrepida, intrepid faith. I believe that this means that true believers need bold, indomitable faith, especially now that the church has come upon the world scene.
- pius xii (1939–58) – Real name, Eugenio Pacelli – Inventor of the doctrine of the assumption of mary into Heaven. He invoked papal infallibility, and was conspicuously silent about the nazi industrialized mass murder of millions of Jews. He also claimed to see a vision of the fatima apparition (since the apparition is a demon, I believe him).
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Paſtor angelicus, angelic shepherd. Yes, but not the godly kind of angel.
- john xxiii (1958–63) – Real name, Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli – The pope who convened vatican 2, which ended the liturgy in Latin and embraced ecumenism (provided that Protestants embrace catholicism). He basically modernized the catholic church.
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Paſtor & nauta, shepherd and sailor. He had the title Patriarch of Venice—an important seaport.
- paul vi (1963–78) – Real name, Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini – The pope who condemned artificial contraception.
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Flos florum, flower of flowers. His shield has three fleurs-de-lis.
- john paul i (1978) – Real name, Albino Luciani – He is the first pope to use i as his papal name. Only served 33 days.
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: De medietate lunæ, of the half moon. His papacy barely lasted longer than a moon cycle.
- john paul ii (1978–2005) – Real name, Karol Wojtyła – He was the first pope to travel extensively. He canonized more saints than any other pope. There were solar eclipses on the day of his birth (18 May 1920) and the day of his funeral (8 April 2005).
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: De labore solis, from the labor of the sun, meaning of the eclipse of the sun. Interesting, given the significant solar eclipses bookending his life. Solar eclipses are God’s warnings to the world (while lunar eclipses are warnings to Israel).
- benedict xvi (2005–13) – Real name, Joseph Ratzinger – He promoted the use of Latin and reintroduced several disused papal garments. But most significantly, he was the first to renounce the papacy since celestine in 1294. He has retained the title pope emeritus, and resides at mater ecclesiae monastery in vatican city. His resignation was predicted in 2011 by Tom Horn.
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: Gloria oliuæ, glory of the olive. This may be because of his ties to the olivetan order.
- francis (2013–) – Real name, Jorge Mario Bergoglio – He is the first jesuit pope, first to use a new, non-composed regnal name since lando in the 10th century. He is also the first to open st. peter’s basilica to non-Christians, allowing their prayers to be prayed inside the basilica.
The prophecy of St. Malachy says about him: In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui paſcet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus tranſactis ciuitas ſepticollis diruetur, & Iudex tremẽdus iudicabit populum ſuum. Finis. In extreme persecution there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills (i.e. Rome) will be destroyed, and the Dreadful Judge will judge His people. The End. This makes it sound very much like francis will be pope during the Great Tribulation, and Rome will be destroyed (see Revelation 18).
Between Malachy and Enoch, I believe that it’s very clear that the catholic church will be center stage during the Great Tribulation, with francis most likely serving the antichrist as the false prophet of Revelation. By inviting muslims into the vatican to pray their prayers in the basilica—prayers to which he agreed with an “amen”—he’s positioning himself to become the leader of the one world religion. I know it seems impossible right now, but I believe that between the two: islam and the catholic church, the church will come out on top. There is evidence that islam was an invention of the catholic church (more on this below).
My catholic sisters and brothers: if you will, please take these things seriously and listen when God calls to you:
Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to Heaven, and God has remembered her crimes, (Revelation 18:4-5, NIV, emphasis mine).
Even though the catholic church is an evil, witchcraft institution, it doesn’t mean that you’re evil or gullible. What you and your family partook of in sincerity of heart is only because the defeated enemy is a very clever liar.
catholicism has been a witchcraft religion from the start, in 313, when Constantine legalized Christianity and took it over. He mixed pagan beliefs and practices in a deliberate attempt to derail Christianity by polluting it. History seems to record catholicism as the only game in town for many centuries, but that’s simply not the case.
There have always been those of pure faith who have resisted this evil. The Waldensians are the most obvious example, and many of them were martyred for their faith, refusing to give up their beloved Bibles.
When explorers went out to conquer other lands, catholic priests went with them to win converts at the point of the sword. Mostly, this was easily accomplished because the people were trading one witchcraft religion for another. Where they met with resistance was where they encountered true praying faith: Christianity and Judaism. In both cases, they murdered those who refused to convert. The reason we don’t know more about this history is because the catholic church has been in charge of recording history for many centuries.
islam is another witchcraft religion that has gone out and made converts at the point of the sword. They easily converted people in the Middle East and North Africa, where they were trading one witchcraft religion for another.
True Christianity has never had to resort to such methods because the Gospel really is Good News for a lost and dying world. When people today blame religion for all the world’s wars, they are not wrong. Religion did much of that. But Christianity is not religion, and Christianity didn’t start any wars.
The vatican created islam, according to Alberto Rivera, a murdered ex-jesuit priest. They did it in order to get control of Jerusalem. They had been blocked by the Jews. They also had problems with the true Christian believers who were sharing the Gospel in North Africa. So islam was their answer to getting rid of both. They looked for a charismatic young Arab who the rest of the Arab world would unite behind. When they learned of mohammed they sent teachers to train the young man. At the same time, Arab catholics were assigned to spread the news that a chosen one was coming who would show them the way to God. mohammed’s trainers told him that the Jews were his enemy, and that the only true Christians were roman catholics. Anyone else calling themselves Christians, he was told, were liars and deceivers. Many muslims still believe that only catholics are true Christians. Soon mohammed began receiving divine revelations and his wife’s cousin (a catholic) helped him to interpret them, and it became the koran. The thing that convinces me of all this: the virgin birth of Jesus and the eternal virginity of mary is written in the koran, and is identical to what catholics believe.
But once islam became strong enough to take Jerusalem from the Jews, they kept it for themselves, not wanting to simply give it to the catholic church. And it was this refusal that gave rise to the crusades a few centuries later.
This islam scheme backfired on the catholic church spectacularly. And it was this massive failure that led to the rise of the jesuits. The church learned from this failure that they can’t trust anyone outside of the church—and really, not everyone inside the church, either. When pope clement xiv disbanded and outlawed the jesuits in 1773 he said:
The suppression is accomplished; I do not repent of it, having only resolved on it after examining and weighing everything and because I thought it necessary for the church. If it were not done, I would do it now. But this suppression will be my death.
And he wasn’t wrong, either. He knew about the jesuit oath (see fatima, link above), and what the jesuits were capable of. And here’s what happened to clement xiv:
A peasant woman was persuaded, by means of a disguise, to procure entrance into the vatican, and offer to the pope a fig in which poison was concealed. clement xiv was exceedingly fond of the fruit, and ate it without hesitation. The first day the same symptoms of severe illness were observed, and to these, rapidly succeeding violent inflammation of the bowels. He soon became convinced that he was poisoned, and remarked: “Alas! I knew they [the jesuits] would poison me; but I did not expect to die in so slow and cruel a manner.” His terrible sufferings continued for several months, when he died.
The jesuit order was restored in 1814 by pope pius vii.
With a jesuit as pope—possibly the Tribulation pope—we need to be really alert. What is coming is the greatest deception the world has ever seen. Jesus said to watch. In fact, He said it a few times:
Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man, (Luke 21:36, NKJV, emphasis mine).
If we know it’s coming, we won’t fall victim to the great deception. More on that in another post. God is good!
 Or 89:25, depending on the translation. The Book of Enoch is an extra-biblical text that is quoted in the Bible.
 A great way to silence your critics. Don’t forget that the popes were all human. Many of the earlier popes had both wives and mistresses. That’s why they built the passetto del borgo—the secret passage between the vatican and castel sant’angelo. The mistresses were housed in the castle.
 clement xiv, The history of Romanism by John Dowling.
 See also: Matthew 24:42-43; 25:13, & Mark 13:35-37—all in the context of the End Times.