Cross at fatima. Even the sky mourns.
When He saw the crowds, He had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a Shepherd. He said to His disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask Him to send more workers into His fields,” (Matthew 9:36-38, emphasis mine).
After walking the Camino de Santiago (which I did backwards as a prophetic act), the Lord instructed me to go to fatima. fatima is the site of the most clearly demonic apparition claiming to be the virgin mary. In truth all of the so-called mary apparitions are demonic because the Bible is very clear about the fact that the dead do not come back. Nor can the dead communicate in any way with the living.
The doctrine of the assumption of mary states that at the end of her “earthly course,” Mary was assumed into Heaven. This doctrine was invented by pope pius XII in 1950, and it’s simply not true. The only instances of people who were Raptured to Heaven, and thus didn’t die are Enoch (Genesis 5:24 & Hebrews 11:5) and Elijah (2 Kings 2:11). This doctrine contradicts the Bible that says:
Each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment, (Hebrews 9:27, emphasis mine).
The apparition at fatima is clearly demonic because this thing accepted worship from the children. The real Mary always pointed people to Jesus (see John 2:5). This thing also caused the children to suffer many bad effects: physically, mentally, emotionally, and relationally. Check it out:
- The children parroted the prayer they were given by the first apparition.
But Jesus said:
When you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words, (Matthew 6:7, NKJV, emphasis mine).
Why would His mother have the children do something that Jesus had said not to do?
- And they continued repeating the prayer in a “dissociative state” until the next day.
- After each apparition the children felt a loss of their free will.
God never, ever violates a person’s free will.
- The children were left physically and mentally exhausted after each encounter.
What mother would make children feel weak and exhausted like this? It certainly sounds out of character for the real Mary.
- Sometimes they were hardly able to speak or walk afterwards.
And does this sound like something a good mother would do to children? Jesus’ mother?
- They also suffered headaches and parched lips after each apparition.
These are physical symptoms shared with many people that have come in contact with UFOs and aliens—which are demonic in nature (see the note for point #13, below). Indeed all of these bad effects suffered by the children are so far from the character of God that they could only be demonic.
- Two of the children were told by the apparition that they would die young—and they did.
Jesus is the Lord of Life. There is not one single incidence of someone dying around Jesus that He didn’t raise them back to life. Death is the tool of the defeated enemy.
- Some of the spectators reported a drastic cooling of the summer air.
Cold zones are a phenomenon noticed by many ghost hunters—but of course there is no such thing as ghosts. Every instance of ghosts or spirits is demonic unless it’s a godly angel.
- The children saw fire and tormented souls in hell.
Although He called the Pharisees vipers, sons of vipers, sons of the devil, and sons of hell (Matthew 12:34, 23:15, 31, 23:33; & John 8:44), Jesus absolutely never interacted with children like this. Jesus was always tender and gentle with children. So why do you imagine that his mother would be any different? What mother would show children visions of people suffering in hell? The real Mary wouldn’t do any different than her Son because she always deferred to Him (John 2:5).
- Lucia’s own family said that her story was a lie.
Would the mother of Jesus put a child at odds with her family?
- The Portuguese government thought the whole thing was a lie cooked up by the jesuits.
- The mayor had the children thrown in jail for fraud.
Would the mother of Jesus let children be put in jail like this? This is out of character for any mother, much less the mother of Jesus.
- At the last apparition spectators saw a spinning silver disc.
UFOs and aliens are demonic phenomena. We know this because alien abductions can always and exclusively be stopped by using the Name of Jesus. This is according to former agnostic and MUFON investigator, Joe Jordan.
- The apparition never said that it was mary, but referred to itself as the lady of the rosary and the immaculate heart.
- All the apparition’s prophecies were vague and could not be understood.
In contrast with Biblical prophecy. People think the prophecies of the Revelation are vague, but that’s because they’re not reading them in any literal sense. Prophet and Preacher, Perry Stone says: “If the plain sense of the Bible makes sense, seek no other sense.”
Also, remember that John was a first century man seeking to describe things from our day: tanks, nuclear weapons, airplanes, cell phones, and the internet, for example.
Among the unbiblical doctrines of the catholic church is the immaculate conception. Most non-catholics think the term immaculate conception refers to the sinless birth of Jesus. It does not. In 1854 pope pius IX declared that the virgin mary had been born sinless and called it the immaculate conception of mary. He reasoned that a holy savior would only suffer to be born of a sinless vessel. The theological problem with this idea is that if Jesus, whose Father is God, wasn’t born of a human mother, then He couldn’t die in humanity’s place. To me this makes Him all the more wonderful. Just think: Jesus humbled Himself enough to really become one of us and be born of a human woman and raised by human parents—being obedient to them and honoring them even when He knew that they were wrong, as being human, they probably were from time to time.
Now I know that what I’m about to say is going to shock a lot of people, catholics and non-catholics alike. All I ask is that you read the rest of this post with an open mind, and then go check these things for yourself. Check the Bible, check the facts on the internet, and find out for yourself the truth of the things I’m about to reveal to you.
The problem with catholicism is that it is the largest and foremost witchcraft religion of the world. Derek Prince said that wherever you see intimidation, manipulation, and domination, you’ll find that is witchcraft in the church. The catholic church uses the many methods of witchcraft to entrap and enslave its people (and of course the vast majority of catholics don’t have any idea that they’ve been tricked and lied to by the church. The Seven Woes that Jesus pronounced against the scribes and pharisees of His day apply equally to the leadership of the catholic church—see Matthew 23:1-36). And the whole time the catholic church disguises itself as being Christian, when in reality, there is only a counterfeit Christianity, with just enough truth to fool the masses who have never read the Bible.
The most incredible thing of all is that despite the witchcraft and lies, I do know several people who came to true faith in the catholic church. That just goes to show the vast power of the Word of God to overcome even the cleverest lies of the defeated enemy.
The catholic church intimidates people by telling them the following lies:
- That without the catholic rite of baptism, they won’t go to Heaven.
However, pope francis is now opening Heaven for people of all religions, even those that deny Jesus’ divinity, such as islam, hindu, and buddhist.
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me, (John 14:6, emphasis mine).
How much clearer could He have been? To preach otherwise is to call Jesus a liar.
- The church also threatens to excommunicate a person that marries a non-catholic or uses birth control.
And, of course excommunication means that they will go to hell.
- The church tells the people that they must confess their sins to the priest, and do penance in order to be forgiven.
Penance does nothing. A person can only be saved and forgiven by the blood of Jesus.
- The unbiblical doctrine of purgatory, where they say that even good people go through tormenting fire in order to be “purged” and purified so that they can be made good enough to go to Heaven.
Again denying the sufficiency of the blood of Jesus to save even the faithful.
All of these doctrines are not only not true, they amount to control by intimidation.
The catholic church manipulates people in the following witchcraft ways:
- Incantation – The catholic church uses incantations (verbal charms as ritual magic) in the form of recited prayers like the rosary. Chanting, like the gregorian chants, are also incantations. Incantations are done to invoke the help of spirits (demons).
The church teaches the people pray to mary or some other saint, and the people do this in all sincerity, but they are sincerely wrong, having been told a lie. They may eventually be successful in getting a spirit to appear, and they may also get the thing that they were praying for, but demonic help comes at an extremely high price that could have eternal consequences. The only safe way to pray is directly to God, Himself, in the Name of His Son, Jesus. Anything else risks demonic intervention.
Incantation is the satanic counterfeit to singing worship songs or praying Bible verses to invite the Holy Spirit’s presence. One heartfelt and sincere prayer prayed directly to God is worth 10,000 rosaries—and could save you 10,000 sorrows.
- Sigils – Sigils are magic symbols, and occult signs which represent the various demon spirits which can be summoned—think of it like writing someone’s name on an email or a letter. The sigils used by the catholic church are very revealing:
- The crucifix – Jesus dead on the cross is what you see when you enter virtually any catholic church in the whole world. The defeated enemy wants to keep His body on the cross because it symbolizes his momentary victory over God. He also wants to keep that image of the dead savior fresh in the minds of the people. The catholic church is a death cult (see Relics, below).
- The obelisk – Many catholic churches have an obelisk, like the one in St. Peter’s Square. The obelisk has been used for thousands of years as a symbolic representation of the male part of nimrod (and subsequently pan, horus, osiris, and others).
- The dome – Often the obelisk is erected in front of a large dome, which represents the pregnant belly of semiramis, the wife of nimrod (and subsequently isis and others). semiramis was the first woman called the “queen of heaven.” For the catholic church to use these symbols and this name is not Christianizing them, it’s revealing of what those high up in catholic church leadership actually believe in—and it’s not the God of the Bible.
- The pyramid – pyramids are ancient architectural power structures for concentrating satanic incantations. Many catholic churches have a pyramid, and some have the all-seeing eye in the pyramid. That is not the eye of God, but of the masonic god, who is the defeated enemy.
- The sunburst – sunbursts are also used in catholic churches. The sunburst is a sigil for the sun god.
- The crescent moon – crescent moons are sigils for the moon god—and the moon god is the one worshiped in islam.
The monstrance holding the supposedly transubstantiated communion wafer is always either a sunburst held in a crescent moon—symbolically very sexual. Is it any wonder that the catholic church finds itself always embroiled in sexual scandal?
The catholic doctrine of transubstantiation asserts that when the priest consecrates (blesses) the communion wafer it actually changes into the physical body of Jesus—and then His body is eaten. This, too, is a symbolic action that re-enacts the defeated enemy’s one moment of victory over God.
Furthermore, the faithful are taught to keep a prayer vigil over the consecrated host, praying to and worshiping a wafer. The defeated enemy will say or do anything to keep the faithful from praying to God, Himself. Just think of all the hours wasted in praying to a wafer, praying to mary, praying the rosary. Imagine if just a tenth of all those prayers and time were spent in heartfelt prayer to God. Talk about a revolution! The defeated enemy knows that if God’s people spend time in communion with Him, it would change the world.
- candles and incense – Lighting candles or incense symbolize prayers, which is not a bad thing, but the catholic church teaches that these are acceptable substitutes for prayer. And for good measure they are often lit to a saint.
- witchcraft sigils – Often you will see common witchcraft sigils in catholic churches like pentagrams (five-pointed stars) and the zodiac. Sigils are a satanic counterfeit to holy symbols like the cross or the fish.
- Holy Days – The Bible is really clear about what day is the Sabbath. A careful reading of Colossians 2:16-17 leads me to believe Paul was saying that whichever day you celebrate as the Sabbath (Saturday or Sunday), celebrate it unto the Lord and don’t worry about those who criticize you. Just keep a clear conscience about it and why you’re celebrating it on that particular day. So whichever day you celebrate, the Sabbath is so important that keeping the Sabbath holy is the Fourth Commandment. It was Constantine—a pagan who probably never converted to Christianity—who changed the Sabbath to Sunday.
The Bible specifies seven feasts, which God calls His appointed times: Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, Pentecost, Trumpets, Atonement, and Tabernacles. Each of these foreshadows something about Jesus’ incarnation and soon return. There are two other feasts celebrated since Bible times until today among the Jews: the Feast of Dedication (Hanukkah, also called the Feast of Lights) and Purim (the Feast of Esther). (The Bible records Jesus’ attendance at the Feast of Dedication in John 10:22.) But modern Christians don’t celebrate any of these Biblical feasts. Instead we celebrate:
- christmas – a Christianized winter solstice celebration where santa is more often the central figure.
- easter – a Christianized spring equinox festival of fertility and rebirth. Resurrection Day should coincide with the three spring feasts of Passover (Jesus’ crucifixion), Unleavened Bread (Jesus’ burial), and First Fruits (Jesus’ resurrection), but easter is celebrated coinciding with the spring equinox, instead.
- halloween – a Christianized version of the druidic feast of the dead, samhain. The catholic church took halloween and made it a time to commune with the dead saints. Nothing about halloween is Christian, and every year I say it: we should not be celebrating halloween.
- Praying to the Saints – The Bible is very clear about the fact that the dead do not return to earth, wander through the earth, haunt places, or communicate with the living (see 1 Samuel 28). Speaking with the dead is actually speaking with demons. demons can appear in various forms and sometimes do communicate with the living. They’ve been around for thousands of years, so they know how to impersonate Mary or your dead Aunt Gertie. And they’re expert liars, knowing just what it’ll take to make the lie believable. You will never get the truth from a demon. Praying to a dead saint is no different from necromancy (see Deuteronomy 18:11). This is a satanic substitute to praying directly to God, as Jesus instructed us to do (John 15:16).
- Images – The Bible is very clear about the fact that making and worshiping images is forbidden (see Deuteronomy 5:7-9). In fact it is the Second Commandment. Yet the catholic church has put icons and statues up for hundreds of years as objects to pray to and to worship. The danger in images is that paintings and statues can draw and actually host demons—especially those used in worship.
Even if you don’t worship the image, using it as an object for prayer is a dangerous thing to do. God very clearly says not to even make an image.
- Relics – The altar of every catholic church in the world is consecrated by placing a reliquary inside the altar. Reliquaries are little boxes that contain a body part of a dead saint. Can there be any more clear sign that the catholic church is a death cult? Every time they bow before the altar, they are bowing to death.
- Robes – The vestments that the priests, nuns, monks, cardinals, bishops, and pope wear are designed first of all to separate them visually from ordinary people. But there are hidden meanings behind the vestments, too. The rope belt echoes the first degree initiation into freemasonry.
Furthermore, the pope’s mitre, the one that looks like a fish head, is exactly like what the pagan philistine priests wore because theirs was a fish god.
All of these things are forms of manipulation, either overt or covert.
In the catholic church you see domination in various forms:
- Architecture –The vaulted ceilings of many old churches are designed to tell you that you’re small and insignificant. This was one way to bring the people into submission. Another was the extravagant show of the church’s riches as a way to show the people how poor and insignificant they are.
The catholic church has based many of its structures on masonic and occultic architecture. There are certain structures that can play host to demons. Pyramids, for example, as noted above. I’ve already discussed the meaning behind the obelisk and dome, as well (see sigils, above).
- Secret Rites and Rituals – John Todd and William Schnoebelen and other former witches say that all secret societies are suspect: skull and bones, illuminati, masons, witch covens, etc. The catholic church has a secret society called the jesuits. The initiation ceremony for the jesuits includes swearing to do some really horrific things. They say that in defense of the one true faith (Roman catholicism) they swear to:
Make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants’ heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
The oath is then signed in the initiate’s own blood. pope francis is a jesuit, and he has never revoked or repented of this oath. He took the name of St. Francis, a humble and gentle man, to disguise the kind of man he really is.
The only reason to hide these things is because they are hiding the biggest secret of all: that the jesuits, and indeed all the leadership of the catholic church, are luciferians—worshippers of the defeated enemy, that is. Of course the vast majority of catholics have no idea about this, and many of them do worship God to the best of their ability.
Have you seen pictures of the pope’s audience hall? It looks like the head of a giant snake—both inside and out. When the pope is in there, he appears to be speaking from inside the snake’s mouth. And there is a deep, secret truth to this that is staring people right in the face.
Through all these things and more, the catholic church seeks to intimidate, manipulate, and dominate the people.
To my catholic brothers and sisters I say: God loves you. Although the catholic church is deeply steeped in witchcraft, there is truly redemption for each of you. Don’t take my word for it. I don’t want to persuade you with clever arguments. Instead I encourage you to go directly to God, and to God’s Word and look for the truth for yourself. The pope told you that a personal relationship with Jesus is a dangerous thing. It’s true. If you develop a personal relationship with Jesus, you had better be prepared for these dangers:
- The Status Quo – Your life is going to change. You will learn to forgive the people that have hurt you. You will have God’s help to overcome your addictions. You will learn what true love is. Yes, a personal relationship with Jesus will absolutely change you—if you let it.
- The Financial Cost – A personal relationship with Jesus will cost you, not only in terms of putting money in the offering basket, but there will be times when God will ask you to buy someone a meal or a car or maybe even a house.
- The Physical Cost – A personal relationship with Jesus will also cost you in physical terms. Sometimes God will tell you to go somewhere or do something that is completely out of your comfort zone. Sometimes God will wake you to pray for something or someone in the middle of the night.
- The Recreational Cost – A personal relationship with Jesus will cost you some things that you think are fun: casual sex, intoxication (of whatever sort), wasting time and money gambling or going to the movies, etc.
Don’t use me or your priest or the pope or any other human being, dead or alive, as an intermediary. The Bible says:
My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as My priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children. . . . I will not punish your daughters when they turn to prostitution, nor your daughters-in-law when they commit adultery, because the men themselves consort with harlots and sacrifice with shrine prostitutes—a people without understanding will come to ruin! (Hosea 4:6 & 14, NIV, emphasis mine).
It is my sincere prayer that catholic people will read these things and understand that God is not distant as they’ve been taught. He is as close as your own breath, and He desires to have a love relationship with you that is deeply intimate and will last forever. God is good!
 Because this is a site of witchcraft, I do not capitalize fatima.
 Starting at the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela and walking the Portuguese trail to the border of Portugal.
 According to catholic doctrine, Mary was:
virginal not only of soul, but also of body, both before and after giving birth to Our Lord.
This is why she’s called the virgin mary, but the Bible is very clear about the fact that Jesus had brothers and sisters (half-brothers and half-sisters, that is), and actually names His brothers in Matthew 13:55 and Mark 6:3.
 See Praying to Saints, below.
 Wikipedia defines a dissociative state as: Dissociative fugue, formerly fugue state or psychogenic fugue, is a dissociative disorder and a rare psychiatric disorder characterized by reversible amnesia for personal identity, including the memories, personality, and other identifying characteristics of individuality. The state can last days, months or longer. Dissociative fugue usually involves unplanned travel or wandering, and is sometimes accompanied by the establishment of a new identity. According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition (DSM-5).
The identity problems cited here in Wikipedia are due to the attempts of demons to take over the person’s body—possession.
 You will hear a whole lot more about the jesuits later on.
 The rosary is an unbiblical practice, since it “prays” mostly to mary and actually worships her:
Hail mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
So for the apparition to call itself the lady of the rosary, this was probably the only true thing it said, since the rosary has absolutely nothing to do with the real Mary.
The rosary is also unbiblical because it is repeated so many times that the words cease to lose their meaning (see Matthew 6:7, above).
 The immaculate heart of mary is just another catholic device to draw worship away from God by having people worship mary’s heart.
 Unscramble the letters of this name to reveal who is behind it all. Yup.
 Although I do celebrate a santa-less christmas and a bunny-less easter, keeping my focus on Jesus, I absolutely do not celebrate halloween.
 More proof that the catholic church is a cult of death worship.
 The first degree initiate is blindfolded, left breast bared, right sleeve rolled up, left pant leg rolled up, and there is a rope in the form of a noose around his neck. Higher degrees of freemasonry also feature ropes: tied around the waist, tied around the wrists, etc. indicating higher and higher degrees of bondage.
 You can read the whole oath at: http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html.